Where There Were No Doors

Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before - Joseph Campbell

Saturday, February 12, 2005

RESULT !!!!

YES!!!!

As a blogger, I have arrived.

Finally the recognition is here that (deep down) I always knew I merited.

Praise the gods of hell and the devils of heaven.

For despite the content of the post having sod all to do with me, a right-wing American blogger has entitled his latest message... Questions for Leftist Wack Jobs like Jim Bliss.

I think I'll smoke some crack, burn a flag and nationalise the railways in celebration. Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.


Update: Jeezus Christos! The more I look at the photo the guy has on his blog, the more I'm glad we live 5,000 miles apart. He looks like he could beat me senseless just by thinking about doing it. And I suspect he's not the kind of chap who'd honour my whole "non-violent resolution of conflicts" philosophy.

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

congrats! You should feel very proud...

(his photo makes him look like a member of the American Nazi party or a cast member of Deliverance)

12/2/05 05:18  
Anonymous iotar said...

Wow! I can never get used to anyone who looks that symmetrical.

12/2/05 11:17  
Blogger tincanman said...

So the old adage, any publicity is good publicity still holds? Or is that There's no such a thing as bad publicity?

Beautiful post about Movie Romance, Jim. Loved it.

14/2/05 03:56  
Blogger Ms Vile File said...

I had a blog stalker for a wee while, but all he did was leave some rude comments.
Quite underwhelming compared to your accomplishment of having an entire post named after you by a belligerent right-winger who writes soul-searching profundities such as "It is fun to shoot some people".
Fame, ideed!

14/2/05 18:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please help us to find this man!
Traitor and proud
NO2ID - Stop ID cards and the database state
Take the MIT Weblog Survey
Elect the Lords Campaign

Blogger Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
XML feed eXTReMe Tracker

web tracker
Wikablog - The Weblog Directory