Where There Were No Doors

Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before - Joseph Campbell

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I am giddy with the power!

Fear me. For verily I do have the Power of Google at my fingertips.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, is this worth a thousand googlebombs?

What is it? you ask. Well it seems that my habit of linking to a particular image on the BBC news site each time I mention the name Anne Widdecombe has caused that image to show up on google's image search whenever anyone searches for the tory MP's name.

Sadly it only seems to appear when you scroll to the end of the first search and instruct it to "repeat the search with the omitted results included". But even so, I hail it as a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please help us to find this man!
Traitor and proud
NO2ID - Stop ID cards and the database state
Take the MIT Weblog Survey
Elect the Lords Campaign

Blogger Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
XML feed eXTReMe Tracker

web tracker
Wikablog - The Weblog Directory